If accepted you could have £100 to £2000 in your account within 10 minutes.
You can expect an automated answer within 3 minutes.
Applying will not affect your credit score*
3 simple steps to get Your Christmas Loan!
Applying for a Christmas loan has never been easier
Fill out the simple application form with your information.
Receive an automated decision in as soon as 3 minutes.
If you got accepted in step 2 you will get your money in your bank.
Christmas Loans for Bad Credit
Festive Season Loans
Is that time of year again? For most, Christmas is a time to spend with you loved ones, cook an expensive, yet tasty dinner for 10 and exchange plenty of gifts. For others, quite the opposite. Christmas can be nothing but a massive bill and a whole lot of stress.
Loanski may be able to help. Why not take out a loan to cover all costs? It may take the stress out of the holidays for you. We even help people with bad credit in the UK. We can send you to a platform that has a whole lot of lenders that may be able to assist where others cannot.
Christmas, also known as ‘Xmas’ is an annual festival, celebrating the birth of Jesus on 25th December, every year.
There are many fun facts about Christmas and it’s traditions:
– Hanging stockings on the fireplace or wherever it may be, originally came from the Dutch. Reason for this being, it was a well-known tradition that people would pack their shoes for St Nicholas’s donkeys and would expect small rewards in return, to be left in their stockings.
– The French nuns of the 12th century would stuff their stockings with tangerines, fruits and nuts and leave them at the houses of poor.
– The holiday name ‘Boxing Day’ was created from all the money that was collected in church alms-boxes, which again were given to the poor.
– Apparently, putting the Robin bird on Christmas cards started as a joke over 150 years ago! Reason for this being, postmen at the time would wear red tunics.
– The mince pie was brought in to the festive period as an item of food to be eaten once a day, for the 12 days of Christmas as it would bring you good luck.
– In 1938, the famous Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer was invented for a US firm’s Xmas promotion.
– The original colour of Santa’s outfits were green until Coca-Cola took over and changed St Nicholas’s style to a bold red colour. Santa’s large red outfits have been a well-known representation of Christmas since 1931.
– Apparently, Kris Kringle has his own direct phone number! Say goodbye to the old fashioned requests via letters and stamps!
You can try and catch the big man on (951) 262-3062. However, it has been known that certain fans from the UK, of Santa Claus have tried to contact him in the North Pole on this phone number and have failed to reach him.
– The chances of a ‘White Christmas’ in England and Wales are just 1 in 10. Scotland and Northern Ireland have a 1 in 6 chance.
– 13% of families always attend church on Christmas Day in the UK.
– 27% of families sit down and watch the Queen’s Speech on Christmas Day.
– Children in the UK averagely receive 16 presents at Christmas.
Anyway, enough ‘fun’ facts about the Xmas period, let’s get serious. As previously mentioned, Christmas can be an extremely stressful time for many people around the world. Why not see if we can make this time of year slightly easier. Apply now!
|Advantages of using Loanski|
|Loan Amounts||£100 to £2000||Highest Acceptance Rates|
|Application Decision Time||3 Minute Automated Decision!||100% Online No Paper Work!|
|Payout Time||As fast as 10 Minutes!||SSL Secure Application|
|Fee For Application||£0 We Don't Charge Fee's!||Multiple Lender Platform|
|Poor Credit Score?||All Credit Scores Welcome!||No Obligation|