Last update: 26 October 2019
At ZR Finance Limited we are committed to the protection of your personal data and respect your privacy rights.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information through the business and while you browse or use this website in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website, and or refrain from submitting your personal data to us.
Who are we?
Loanski.co.uk is a registered trading style of ZR Finance Limited. ZR Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker and is entered onto the Financial Services Register under reference number 834092. ZR Finance is registered in England and Wales (company number 11213186). Registered address; 15 Conwy Crescent, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 2RU
ZR Finance is a data controller and is licenced by the Information Commissioners Office under licence number ZA319345.
Collecting your personal information
The type of personal data we collect from you during your application includes but is not limited to;
- Residential address and status
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Contact telephone numbers including home, mobile and work
- Income details
- Bank account details
- IP address and device used
This website is intended for use by those aged 18 years or over. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children or about children, or any special category or sensitive data.
Keeping your personal information secure
Keeping your personal information secure is very important to us. Our website is https://www.loanski.co.uk
Whilst we take every step to ensure that your personal information is stored securely, you accept however that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you transmit to us during your application.
What do we use your personal information for?
We use the data you provide to us during your application in order to process your application and introduce you to a lender, broker or an alternative credit provider in order to provide our service to you and help you to find the most appropriate product(s).
We may also use your personal information;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party
- Where we need to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations
- To improve aspects of our business and services including updates to our website to better meet your needs in the future.
- For analytical purposes including analysing market trends and customer demographics
- To develop our marketing activities and communicate with you about products and services we think may be of interest to you
- Confirm whether you were accepted for a product following our introduction to a lender, broker or an alternative solution provider.
- By sharing it with other companies
Who might we share your personal information with?
By using our website to apply for a loan, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties;
Trusted Third Party Processors including companies who provide IT services to us.
Where permitted by law we may also disclose if required to do so, information about you including electronic identifiers such as IP address.
If we reasonably believe false or inaccurate information has been provided and fraud is suspected, details may b passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering. By submitting an application on our site, you confirm that all the information is accurate and true. When applying, you also authorise the lender or finance provider to use both fraud prevention and credit reference agencies to help make relevant decisions.
ZR Finance Limited will not conduct a credit search as part of your loan application on our site, however the Credit Brokers above may make searches about you in order to provide you with an appropriate solution.
Direct Marketing Communications
ZR Finance may send you direct marketing communications by email or SMS about product and services that may be of interest to you. We will only send these communications to you where you have provided explicit consent for us to do so, where we have been permitted by yourself to send marketing communications we reserve the right to send marketing communications unless you request removal from our email or telephone marketing lists.
You can change your consent preferences at anytime by using the contact details here: firstname.lastname@example.org
International data transfers
We do not share your data with any company outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your personal data will only be held for as long as it is necessary for us to complete the purposes for which it was collected, and for as long as is required for legitimate business purposes for example, in order for us to comply our legal and regulatory obligations.
The GDPR gives you certain rights regarding the processing of your personal information. These are;
- The right to rectification – you can request that your personal data be rectified if it is incomplete or incorrect. We must also make third parties that we have shared your personal information with aware of any rectification for them to do the same. We will do this as quickly as possible
- The right of access – you have the right to ask us at any time if we hold personal information about you, and can access the information that is held about you, free of charge.
- The right to erasure – More commonly known as the ‘right to be forgotten’, you can request that your personal information is erased. This right is not absolute and may not be possible if we are required to keep your information in order for us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We must also notify and third party we have shared your information with of your request.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to restrict how we process your personal information. We must also notify any third parties we have share your personal information with of your request.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you to be able to transfer is to another business.
- The right to object – as part of your loan application, you consent to us using your personal information for the purpose of sourcing a suitable lender / credit broker / alternative solution provider. Objecting to processing will no longer provide us with the consent we require to provide our service. You can exercise this right at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) – we will try to resolve any complaint that you may have in relation to our data protection practices, however if you remain dissatisfied with our final response to your complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to the ICO. Please refer to our Complaints Policy
If you have any queries, complaints, or wish to exercise any of your rights detailed above please do not hesitate to contact us on our contact page