Car Repair Loans
If approved, you could book your car in for repairs today!
You can expect an automated answer within 3 minutes.
Applying will not affect your credit score*
Car repair loans UK
If you are looking to get your hands on some urgently required sterling, you have come to the right place. Not only has buying a car proven to be expensive, but keeping one alive can be too. In some cases, buying a new car can be the cheaper option. Whatever route you decide to take, we are here to help.
Apply now for a payday loan over flexible terms. We will let you apply for anything between £100 to £2000 and the process is very quick. We can get you an instant decision on your approval. Simply complete our fancy application form and submit your request. The application form may take around 3 minutes to finish. If you are approved for your payday loan, you might have the cash within a matter of minutes.
Don’t worry, our services are completely free to use, we leave no credit footprint and you have a much higher chance of being approved for your loan if you use our website. If, of course you are unsuccessful, your credit rating will not be affected. Try us now! You have nothing to lose.
To apply for a car repair loan, you need to have an active bank account, have reliable income to make the agreed repayments on time, be living in the United Kingdom and be 18 years of age or older.
Car Repair Loans Poor Credit
Below we have a number of interesting, or non-interesting facts on cars we would like to share with you.
1) There are over 1 billion cars on the road on our planet.
2) 165,000 cars are built every day on average.
3) in 2016, over 70 million cars were produced!
4) The man who created cruise control was blind. Ralph Teetor designed the vehicle feature back in 1945. Mr Teetor’s disability was caused by an accident at the age of 5.
5) In 2016, a car was built every 16 seconds.
6) The average car is built up of around 30,000 parts. Hard to believe, right?
7) In the UK, the average car is around 7 years old.
8) There are around 30.5 million cars in the UK, on road.
9) The world famous car brand Ferrari makes only 14 cars a day.
10) As of 2011, the most popular car colour was white.
Loanski was founded in early 2018, inspired by the personal struggle of what is classed as standard day-to-day living in the UK. No fuss, free service, higher acceptance rates and we welcome all levels of credit history. What have you got to lose? Apply now.